Wednesday, September 12, 2007

off day, off week, off life

today i didnt do anything right.

my sub in WH got pissed at me

I failed in actually talking to andrea, so far all we've had are these fleeting conversations that last like 2 mins

i completely fucked up the biology lab today, and got my partner pissed at me

i couldn't write worth shit in math today,

I fucked up my sculpture a little bit

we won the game but i lost the battle, here are my stats:
playing time: 2 quarters
carries: 0
yards: 0
touchdowns: 0
fumbles: 0
defensive playing time: 0
tackles: 0
sacks: 0
hits: 0
pancake blocks: 0


coach was a bitch and wouldn't give me the ball or let me play defense.

so now im home.
and i'm talking with andrea, and she says she couldnt go to the game cuz she didnt have a ride. so i tell her that we can give her a ride, and then she goes all "well i want to avoid tha situation.." thanks, andrea, i can tell ur trying really hard.

and now katies riding my back for asking stupid questions.

and elise is all confused and i havent seen her in a while

and sahana is getting pretty much worse by the day

and no one really cares anymore
no one has ever really cared
thanks


for nothing

2 comments:

Sahana said...

what do you mean by that? worse.

Sahana said...

and i'm sorry to tell you that you're sorely mistaken about nobody caring.