Monday, March 8, 2010

so there's one week left until outdoor season starts

which means a month of conditioning and pole drops

:/


my aunt came over right after I got home from school today, i was the only one home and had a headache so I really didn't want her there. Looking back on it, I should have never opened the door.

I'm tired

and I have a headache still

I don't think staring at my computer screen helps at all, but what else am I going to do?

My aunt is currently sleeping on the sofa opposite me so I can't watch TV

And I truly don't feel like doing work or conversing or such







I hate to say it but I really can't wait for my mom to get home and tell her sister to go home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat link building[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood methods to produce an income online.

R. said...

Try holding on. Only a matter of years till when you're on your own. Then life will be worth living.